Are you planning to get more referrals, sell more products, increase opt-ins, better manage your traffic or boost your social presence? If your answer is YES to one or more of the above questions, conversion gorilla is for you.
Conversion gorilla is a Saas (Software as a Service) platform that allows you to create beautiful attention bars for your website/blog that can be used to drive your traffic to an affiliate offer or build your list.
These bars can also be used with countdown timers to create a sense of urgency with scarcity tactics on your sales pages/ opt-in pages.
With an optional upgrade, conversion gorilla can also be used to create attractive bars with CTAs and/or email opt-in boxes on third party websites. How powerful is that? Now let’s dive a bit deeper and find out how exactly can we use Conversion Gorilla to increase our sales and/or opt-ins. Before that just see my final rating in case you are in a hurry.
How Exactly Can Conversion Gorilla Help You Increase Your Conversions?
Conversion gorilla is one of the few tools which I use for my websites/blogs. I especially use these to create awesome attention bars to show relevant affiliate offers to my readers. I also frequently use it to capture the email leads of my readers without making them leave the page they are presently on.
Once you are inside the dashboard, you can create 3 types of conversion bars using conversion gorilla.
1. A simple, single line message bar to grab some attention
This can be used to give a welcome message to your readers or can be used to announce an upcoming event or a sale etc. There are no buttons on this bar.
2. The second type of CTA bar is used for driving traffic to affiliate offers or a sales page or anywhere else you wish to. This comes with 3 options.
- Standard Bar, Single Text Line With Button
- Feature Bar, Dual Text Line With Button
- Hero Bar (The big one), Dual Text Line With Button
3. The third type of email lead generation bar is the most important one which can be used for collecting email addresses and growing your list. This too comes with 3 bar designs as follows.
- Standard Bar With Slide Out Form
- Feature Bar With Slide Out Form
- Hero Bar With Slide Out Form
Customization Options Available Inside The Conversion Gorilla Dashboard
Once you are inside the dashboard there are several ‘tabs’ for you to play with, that help you tweak and test the design elements of the bar.
In the first tab called APPEARANCE, you can adjust the color of your bar, add the text and the subheading and also can change the font on your bar. Bar color mode can be set to a Solid or a gradient.
Next tab is for ‘settings‘.
These are the elements that need adjusting.
Bar position – This can be used to show the bar at the top of the page or at the bottom of the page.
Scroll mode– Can be set to the ‘fixed mode’ or to the ‘follow mode’.
Push mode – It can be set to the ‘overlay’ mode where the bar appears on the page as an overlay or a ‘push’ mode where the bar pushes the web page down while making space for itself on the top.
Show on exit – This is where you can set the exit intent on or off. If it’s set to ‘on’ every time your visitor tries to leave the page, the conversion bar will be shown to him/her just before leaving.
Bar trigger – You can set the bar to appear instantly on page load or after some specific seconds or percentage scroll. This trigger can also be set to only for exit intent.
Bar Frequency – Can be set to appear on every visit, or once in few days or only once.
Lock Bar – You can also lock your bar preventing your reader from closing it.
Only show to specific visitors – This option can be used to show the bar to only certain visitors from a specific URL.
On the next tab, you can set the countdown timer to be timed/evergreen or none.
Similarly, there are few other tabs for adjusting the button color and text, opt-in form integrations, CTA adjustments etc.
Watch a brief video demonstration below which shows you how to create amazing conversion bars using conversion gorilla in minutes.
[Video No Longer Available]
Some Other Extra Ordinary Features of Conversion Gorilla
- You can create unlimited bars with unlimited page views (with the optional upgrade)
- Nothing to install or download. Everything is cloud-based and even updates are automatic.
- Can be used on WordPress, non-WordPress or any kind of web page.
- With the pro features, you can create conversion bars on other websites too.
- Integrates with most of the popular autoresponders. If your autoresponder is not featured in their list, no worries. There is an option to integrate custom HTML code. So it is easier to say that this software integrates with almost all of the autoresponders out there.
- You can create animated CTA buttons to increase your conversions.
Who Are The People Behind Conversion Gorilla?
This awesome Saas is brought to you by The PROMOTE LABS team. These are the same people who have created some awesome cloud-based software solutions in the past, like COMMISSION GORILLA and LANDING PAGE MONKEY. I am actually quite a big fan of their software solutions.
Their products have never caused any glitch in my business personally and their support is pretty quick to respond.
So I never hesitate to refer their products to my readers and friends.
Conversion Gorilla Drawbacks?
Personally, I haven’t found any noticeable drawback with this software.
If I have to point out a minor issue, that will be its inability to properly show its CTA on mobile devices, especially while using the smaller bars option. That too can be sorted out by using the HERO BARS when using your bars for mobile visitors.
If you have a blog/website or if you want to convert more of your readers into leads, then there is no hesitation for me to recommend conversion gorilla to you.
You can see one in action right now on this page below. It is a one-time offer and there are no monthly fees during its launch period. So it is a no-brainer for anyone who wants to make some serious money online.