In this post today, I am going to answer one of the most frequently asked questions among our readers. Is Create Studio worth it? This question is mostly asked by people who have heard that Create Studio is a great animation software, but are not sure whether they should invest in it or not.
Create Studio is a video animation software that lets you create 2D and 3D animations easily, from start to finish — without graphic designing skills. For the first time ever, you can make short animated videos and visual content for your brand by simply moving elements around.
Its simple design and easy-to-use interface makes Create Studio the ideal software for those who want to get started with animation but can’t justify the high costs of traditional high-end animation software.
I have been using CreateStudio for many of my projects, for over a year now. And I must say that the results have been incredible.
We have also been recommending this animation software to all of our readers and subscribers who want to start their own online business and want to use video marketing to generate leads and sales.
And we are happy to say that most of these people who invested in CreateStudio have seen amazing results since. The software was a crowd favorite last year and continues to do so this year as well.
Why am I telling you all this?
Because I want you to know that I have used the software first hand, and I can answer your question about whether or not it’s right for you. Neither you nor I can know how a piece of software behaves until we use it. The only way to decide for yourself is to try it. And that’s what I have done.
So, the answer to your question about whether Create Studio is worth the investment or not is a resounding YES. I would definitely recommend this software to an aspiring blogger or marketer such as yourself.
Why I Think Create Studio Is Worth The Investment
Here are the reasons why I think Create Studio is worth every penny.
Create Studio Lifetime Offer
The first and foremost reason why Create Studio is worth the investment is that it is available for a one-time payment of $67 for a lifetime membership. If you want me to give one reason why someone should buy this software, that will be this one.
You can’t beat this one-time deal. For an investment of $67, you get lifetime access to the CreateStudio standard version. Here’s what is included inside the standard version.
- Access to the software itself, which can be downloaded on two of your computers.
- The drag-and-drop timeline editor included inside Create Studio helps you easily create videos.
- Doodle creator helps you easily create hand sketch animation videos, otherwise called ‘doodle videos’.
- Access to animated characters in both 2D and 3D.
- Kinetic text typography features.
- You can import and animate SVG images.
- Has incredible 1-click animation presets that help you animate anything easily.
- Motion builder helps you build videos with drag & drop scenes & assets.
- The green screen feature helps you easily remove colours and edit green screen footage in just a click.
- Text to speech creator enables you to create voiceovers in multiple languages.
- You can easily create unique custom animations with any element.
- You can add masks and animate elements inside and outside mask layers.
- You can make fun and engaging social videos with animated emojis.
Create Studio is arguably one of the most feature-packed software I have seen in recent years. It can do so many things for you. It has a lot of features that other software don’t. It’s truly one of a kind. I have already explained how this software works in my Create Studio review. You can check out that blog post for more information.
Here’s what you can create using Create Studio.
- Stunning 2D and 3D animation videos.
- Amazing doodle animation videos.
- Text-to-Speech voiceovers in English and other international languages, in both male and female voices.
- Create complex motions
- Create custom character animations.
- Create custom animation paths.
- Create dynamic camera movement effects.
Watch the video below to see some sample videos made with Create Studio software.
People need to be able to trust that you will always be there for them once they’ve paid for your product or service. If you’re not going to be able to deliver on your promises or keep your users happy, then you shouldn’t start your business in the first place.
And one of the ways to make sure your customers are happy with your product is by giving them regular updates. And I am happy to say that the Create Studio team handles updates really well.
After the initial launch I have seen so many updates by Create Studio, it is hard to keep count. They are always improving their software, doing Bug fixes, and adding more features. Best of all, their price hasn’t changed over the years.
Great Customer Support
Create Studio’s customer support team is top-notch. They’re always available to answer questions and they’re always there to help if you have a problem.
Money Back Guarantee
CreateStudio also has 30 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product for some reason, you can get a complete refund within 30 days of your purchase.
So, what’s the final verdict? Is Create Studio worth it?
Of course, it is worth it.
The question you should be asking instead is, how to use Create Studio to grow your business once you invest in it.
If you are eager to add a versatile animation software to your collection of internet marketing tools then Create Studio should be definitely your choice.
You May Need to Hurry
As mentioned earlier, the CreateStudio team is regularly updating the software and adding more and more features with each update.
What it means is that you can’t be sure whether the low-cost one time offer will be available for long or not. So if you have been planning to get CreateStudio for many days, now is the time.